Apply to join the next cohort of the Salesforce Administrator Course. Space is limited and the course will be filled on a first come, first served basis. We schedule cohorts based on applicant interest. Go ahead and apply and we'll be in touch as soon as the next cohort is scheduled. We typically aim to start a new cohort at least every quarter if not sooner!
* Start date is subject to achieving enrollment minimum and hence may be delayed.
This part-time program comprises 12 weeks of training. Participants should anticipate 8-10 hours of training activities each week, mostly on their own time with one live online evening class each week.
This course prepares learners for a career as a Salesforce professional, initially as a Salesforce Administrator. After completing the course trainees will be ready to take the Salesforce Administrator Certificate Exam. Trainees will learn both the required fundamentals of Salesforce and core business essentials that will enable them to hit the ground running in an entry level position. Salesforce is the World’s #1 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform and has a growing demand for trained Administrators. Entry level positions in the Salesforce ecosystem open up a wide range of tech career opportunities many of which can be pursued as remote jobs from rural Montana.
The course is delivered via a cohort model and combines weekly self-paced modules with a live online interactive class, office hours and mentorship.
You can view the detailed course syllabus here.
This course is developed and delivered by Cognizant, Accelerate Montana, The University of Montana, and Missoula College, the organizations behind the award winning Aim Higher Program. Instructors for the course include 2 graduates of the Aim Higher Program as well as University of Montana and Missoula College Faculty.
The cost of the course is $500. Please reach out if the program cost is a barrier to your participation, to discuss available funding opportunities via the Job Service or potential scholarships.
- What is the cost?
- $500. There are options for payment assistance if necessary. For questions about payment assistance contact Paul Gladen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What will I need for the training?
- You will need access to a functional computer, reliable internet and a quiet workspace. An additional computer monitor is recommended but not required.
- Does completing this training mean that I will get an interview or be hired by Cognizant ATG?
- Acceptance, participation, or completion of this program does not guarantee placement within a future Aim Higher Cohort, or an interview for a role at Cognizant ATG.
- Who is this program designed for?
- Trainees must be 18 years old or older. There is no education requirement, but basic computer literacy is strongly preferred.
- When will the program start?
- We schedule cohorts based on applicant interest. Go ahead and apply and we'll be in touch as soon as the next cohort is scheduled. We typically aim to start a new cohort at least every quarter if not sooner! When an official start date has been confirmed, participants will receive an email.
- I have a full-time job; will I still be able to participate in the training?
- Yes. This program is designed for working professionals and to be as flexible and accessible as possible.
- What is the weekly structure of the program?
- There will be a live class session offered on one evening each week and a repeat live session offered during one daytime slot. Trainees can choose which session to attend and sessions are recorded for those unable to attend live. Exact days and times are agreed based on the preferences of the trainees in the cohort. Trainees will get access to asynchronous videos and other learning resources the week prior to ensure adequate time to engage with the material and come to the live session prepared for in-class exercises and discussions. There will also be multiple scheduled office hour sessions for trainees to bring questions, concerns, or ask for help.
💲 Cost of course: $500Training Providers: Accelerate Montana, Cognizant
Course Delivery Mode: Online
Contact person: Paul Gladen
Contact email: email@example.com
Currently Enrolling Learners